15 February, 2011

Roller Coaster Says What?

The past few days have already been a lot of craziness, and I don't see that course changing any time soon. Here's the latest.

For starters, the roommate issue has calmed down, somewhat. I don't think she's planning on burning any bridges, but the reality is, Elizabeth and I still need a new place. The plan for the next day is to check out a handful of places that she has compiled to look at. She's really good at that, too. Hoping for the best on that.

As for recovery. I'm looking much better. Seems like the treatments have done a lot of good, which I've been grateful for. Occasionally I still have a dilation that has some blood on it, but most of that has been much more minor than it appears. I don't know what I would have done without my baby's help. I feel so lucky to have her here! I'm still seeing Dr. Deutsch for a checkup on Thursday. Even if I have cleared everything up, it couldn't hurt, and I'm going to need a prescription refill.

Also on Thursday, another God's Weapon rehearsal. Had another last night, but I had to go straight to work halfway through, so I missed out a little. Luckily that won't be an issue on Thursday, and Saturday we record the last song on the album. I can't wait to say I have an album to my name! It's going to melt a few faces! And it'll be a great thing to have a disc to sell at future shows. Plus I need the recording experience.

In addition, I have a practice jam with another band in the area tonight. I felt a strong artistic connection on the phone, let's hope that translates on the instrument. I was supposed to have another last night before work, but for some reason, I never got the address. Oh well. Could just be a mistake.

Finally (whew, right?) we got some very good financial news, as well. A response from my job regarding Elizabeth's application - she WILL be brought in, she just has to wait for her number to come up, as there's an applicant list in front of her, and limited classroom size. I was thinking that may be the case, so it's great to hear for sure! I'll keep you posted! This job has been wonderful to me, and I know it will be great for her, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment